They chat on the phone to Martin Lewton who performs in Mirando The Gay Tempest, a one-man nude version of The Tempest. It ran at the Lion and Unicorn until 5 March.
Dancer/performer Nando Messias talks about his show The Sissy’s Progress which is on at Horniman Museum in London on 12 May.
Rosie and Matt also discuss the film Freeheld starring Julianne Moore and Ellen Page.
For rights reasons the music is not on the podcast, but here’s what we played on the live show:
1) Courtney Barnett: Avant Gardener from the EP A Sea of Split Peas
2) Amelia White: Home Sweet Hotel from the album Home Sweet Hotel
3) Cat Power: Werewolf from the album You Are Free
4) Boys Forever: Poisonous
5) Owen Pallett: In Conflict from the album In Conflict
6) Bright Light Bright Light featuring Ana Matronic: Good Luck from the album Life is Hard: The Remixes
7) David Bowie: Rebel Rebel from the album Diamond Dogs