He talks to George Savvides who stars in Jay Paul Deratany’s play Haram Iran, which runs at Above the Stag until 1 May.
Matt is also joined in the studio by Surrey singer songwriter Chloe Ray, who performs a live song from her debut EP The Waiting Room and tells us about her recent performances in New York.
Stewart Who is back, this time to review The House of in Between at Theatre Royal Stratford East. The play is on until 30 April.
For rights reasons the music is not on the podcast, but here’s what we played on the live show:
1) Tegan and Sara: Boyfriend from the album Love You to Death
2) Josef Salvat: Paradise from the album Night Swim
3) Chloe Ray: Someone Good from the album The Waiting Room
4) Chloe Ray: New York from the album The Waiting Room (live – on the podcast)
5) Chloe Ray: The Waiting Room from the album The Waiting Room
6) Brendan Maclean: Hugs Not Drugs (or Both)