Rosie talks to author Harriet Vyner about Groovy Bob, her biography of gay, hedonistic gallery owner and key figure of the 1960s British art scene, Robert Fraser.
Performers Louise Mothersole and Rebecca Biscuit tell us about their Edinburgh Fringe hit cabaret Women’s Hour ahead of shows at Camden People’s Theatre on 20 – 21 May.
Writer and performer Alice Sanders reviews Peggy Shaw’s show Ruff which was on at Barbican Silk Street Theatre in April.
For rights reasons the music is not on the podcast, but here’s what we played on the live show:
1) Bright Light Bright Light: Disco Moment from the album Make Me Believe in Hope
2) Dusty Springfield: Son of a Preacher Man from the album Dusty in Memphis
3) Dolly Parton: Potential New Boyfriend from the album Burlap & Satin
4) Rae Spoon: dangerdangerdanger from the album Love Is a Hunter
5) Heather Peace: Lightbulb from the album Come Home